Tuscan Chicken Dinner
- 1lb chicken breast
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 12 oz. sliced mushrooms
- ½ cup chopped, sun dried tomatoes
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 tsp. oregano
- ½ tsp. thyme
- Coconut oil for cooking
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 5 basil leaves, torn
- Heat coconut oil in a large pan over a medium heat.Add the chicken and brown for a few minutes on each side.Remove the chicken & set aside.
- Brown the mushrooms for a few minutes on each side, then set aside with the chicken.
- Add the onion & cook until soft, add garlic & sundried tomatoes & saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the can of tomatoes & spices.
- Add the chicken back to the mix & cook until the chicken is cooked through.
- Return the mushrooms to the dish, scatter torn basil leaves over dish & serve.