Overnight Chia Oats With Coconut Yoghurt
Ingredients: Serves 1
- 3 tablespoons of oats
- 4 tablespoons of almond milk
- 2 tablespoons of coconut yoghurt ( plain or vanilla)
- 2 teaspoons of chia seeds
Serve with any combination of the following or add your own twist to it.
- 1/2 a banana
- a tablespoon of almond butter
- a handful of cacao nibs, goji berries or raisins
- nuts or pumpkin seeds
- grated apple
- fresh berries or mango slices
- a drizzling of raw honey or maple syrup
- Simply place the oats, chia seeds, almond milk and coconut yoghurt into a jar and stir them together. Then place the lid on the jar and store it in the fridge overnight, or for at least four hours. Add toppings of your choice.
- It’s that simple. Enjoy!!!
- This should last about two to three days in the fridge if it’s kept in an air-tight container.
Courtesy of www.deliciouslyella.com